When: Monday, March 24th, 2014
Where: CNN News 1 Time Warner Center NY, NY 10019
Some things to look out for are:
- How often do recruiters preview candidates’ social media profiles?
- What do recruiters look for in candidates’ profiles?
- Should the information on profiles match, extend beyond or have less information than what appears on a resume?
- Should information be consistent?
- What are some turn offs or red flags that would cause you to be eliminated from consideration?
Feedback on your resumes & interviewing skills will be provided, (AND) Participants will get a chance to win a raffle of a 30 minute coaching session with one of the recruiters.
RSVP before March 23rd.